Tyco ZX/MX Expert OPC Server
The Tyco ZX/MX Expert OPC server provides a standard interface to the ZX Expert over OPC. There are two different device needed to connect to the ZX Expert. The base protocol "Tyco ZX Protocol" which connect over a COM port (v24) to either directly to Panel or over an MX Network card (TP/OP). The Tyco ZX/MX Expert OPC Server supports OPC DA version 1, 2, and 3 over COM/DCOM.
- SoundOff (AG: 4)- will turn the Horn off on the panel. If "Auto Sounders Off" then it will automatically turn the sounders (sirene) off.
- Reset (AG: 102)- send a broadcast to all panels to reset. There is no reset per sensor, the whole panel must be reset.
- Silence Sounders (AG: Silence = 106, Resound = 107)- will turn off the sounders or resound the sounders.
- Day (AG: Day = 108, Night = 109)- value of 1 turns to Day modus and value 0 turns to Night modus.
- Sounders Disable (AG: Disable = 434, Enable = 435)- 1 Disable the sounders/sirene and 0 enables them.
- Disable/Enable - allows an sensor or group to alarm
- Input/Output Disable . disables only inputs
- Input/Output Force - Force an in either on (override).
- Input/Output Unforce - Will unforce a sensor off (overide)
Note: In order for these to work the panels must have the associated "active groups " (AG)configured. The above values are usually standard, but if one does not work it is because the group is incorrect.
Back to top
The Tyco ZX/MX Expert OPC server can be downloaded here. The Demo runs for 2 hours with full functionality.
Back to top